Ubiquitous Sensing Lab at University of Jinan (
http://uslab.ujn.edu.cn/index.html), China, is seeking 2-3 highly motivated MS student ASAP with three years' full support of Chinese Government Scholarship.
Supervisor: Yuan Zhang (PhD, Senior Member of IEEE, Associate Professor)
Current Research Fields: (1) Mobile Phone Sensing; (2) Wireless Sensor Network; (3) Wireless Security
Eligibility: Applicants must be/have:
(1) A citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
(2) Not a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application;
(3) BS or BE holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Mathematics, Information and Communication Technologies, or Computer Science/Engineering;
(4) Proficient English in reading, writing and speaking;
(5) Excellent academic back ground, preferably GPA 3.5 and above
(1) a waiver of fee for registration, tuition, and basic textbooks;
(2) free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
(3) monthly living allowance (enough for daily expenditure);
(4) outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for international students in China.
Applicants should send detailed resume (with basic information like DoB, gender, marital status, nationality, etc.), academic transcripts, a high-resolution photo, to the email accouts below for consideration and further processing. The application (via email) deadline is March 31th, 2015.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (please send email to both accounts)